Saturday, September 13, 2008

feel annoying

maybe something in my mind was wrong...
i feel very angry to my frenz
they were too passive to anything...
a travel,
activities
and even dinner
when i was asking their opinions
i can only got "whatever"
shoot!
now i feel very unhappy!
always like that de...swt
and
don ask me to ask everyone whether they wanna go or not!
u r the proposer! NOT me!!!!!!!!
swt
always dissatisfied to my report of their answer!
u all go to hXXl!
now I JUZ WANNA TO have a NICE SLEEP
ALL scram out of my mind now!

3 comments:

Devil Vergil's Blogs said...

hi terrence...
use english to write blog quite hard ya?
haha...
anywhere i come too leave commend liao...
remember to go to my blog also...
hope u happy always ^^

Anonymous said...

calm down ... calm ... -_-"

Tεrrεñcε said...

ya...i'll calm down...