Friday, October 10, 2008

Basketball

Ya...
I didnt play Basketball for a long time already
last nite
My frenz asked me to play
actually
i don really wanna go
but...
since last nite
no ppl come to our group meeting(except Samuel a.k.a Sam one a.k.a. Long Sam)
So sad...
so i went to there to find my frenz
actually
i am not good in basketball
but my frenz all play quite well
nvm lor
juz consider as practice and training
ya
they taught me a lot of knowledge about basketball
and
i feel lucky that they can accept a very noob player to play wif them
lolz
it seems like a nice experience to play wif them

a lot of sweat...
we played till the guard switch off the light

maybe too tired...
i missed the class in this morning...
lolz
shouldnt like this but...i did it ady...
nvm...
i will forgive myself...lolz

1 comment:

Devil Vergil's Blogs said...

haha...
i also like to play basketball o...
but i prefer mahjong^^