Monday, December 15, 2008

After a long break

ya...it is been a long time...since last update...
i came back to my cozy home since November
after the last subject i sat.
I got the result, too. Not bad... 1A 1B
but last semester i dropped one subject...i nid to take it again after one year.
actually
i felt a little bit regret to it...
i shouldnt drop the subject...
but... what done is done...cant be redo
this is life, isnt it?
life can be brilliant, also can be darkness

10 more days will be Christmas
hope all my frenz can spend the eve night nicely
for those who are double, hope u will have a sweet night
for those who are single, hope u will meet ur angel/prince
for those who are same wif me... single and lazy to find gals,
ya...let us move ourselves to the corner...
this is not our stage...

19th lonely Christmas for me is coming soon...
wish all will having a nice day

1 comment:

Mifen said...

LOL..u're here..:)